|Short name:||2ARY or 2DARY|
|Long name:||2D Array|
|Long name:||Lot Terrain Geometry|
This format also uses the hex code 0xABCB5DA4, which contains a neighborhood's landscaping.
As specified in WDB.
- Block ID
- Block version
- Block name
- Count X (Width)
- Count Y (Height)
- See below
Array[X,Y] is a 2-dimensional array *of Objects*, X rows by Y columnns in size. The type of Object is based on the Instance ID of the file, as follows:
- Instance ID 0x3B76
- Count X (Width = 10n1 + 1)
- Count Y (Height = 10n2 +1)
- Array[X,Y] (Width x Height)
- FLOAT (in singles)
- Elevation of terrain water (usually just below the elevation of the land)(However, some infos are necessary to be input or altered before the terrain water to show up.)
- The instance series of 0x00005CC(0-?)
- it seems to be related to terrain paint/covering ("terp"), and it may be the alpha strength for a particular terrain paint ("terp"), but whether it's an inversion or not is not sorted out? or is that dependent on the terrain_txtr file?
- N???_Lot???!terrain_txtr has the terrain paint graphic info updated when a terrain paint is added or removed.
- The instance 0x00005CEE appears related to terrain paint/covering ("terp"), and it may be the referenced numeric value for a particular terrain paint ("terp").
- The "Lot Texture" 0x4B58975B had the terrain paint names added following the default ones.
- Unknown EC44BDDC's 00006C7A and 0000C284 had some changes.
- Although unknown 0x6C589723 has a string called "terp", no obvious change is observed in a testing.
- N???_Lot???!terrainmaterial_txmt remained.
- All other Instance IDs
- Item count
- for each item
This article is imported from the old MTS2 wiki. It's original page, with comments, can be found at http://old_wiki.modthesims2.com/6B943B43