Sectional - Family Tree
Options available on the family tree:
- Add to household - Add a visitor to your current lots family (individuals only... I am expanding on this option in future update)
- Remove from household as townie - Remove a member of your sims family and add them to the townie pool.
- Remove from household as NPC - Remove a member of your sims family and add them to the NPC pool. (this option is incomplete)
- Set as parent - Set anyone as your sims parent (this will only work if your sim has only one parent in the family tree (see Sever family ties below).
- Set as child - set anyone as your child (this will only work if the target has only 1 parent in the family tree (see Sever family ties below).
- Set as spouse - Set anyone as your selected sims spouse.
- Sever family ties - completely remove family ties (both in the relations window and the family tree).
- Suspend family ties - Removes familial ties while leaving family tree intact.
- Reset family ties - Resets "suspended" family ties
WARNING: All of the relations options work the way they should. However, when playing with the family tree you may get unanticipated results; so make sure you backup your neighborhoods first.
Please remember that the game runs on LOGIC (i.e.: if a sim already has 2 parents then the sim probably cannot be made the child of someone else until 1 parents relation is severed. etc., etc.). Also if you have results that are not entirely satisfactory then try using other options to compensate.