|Long name:||ID number|
This resource contains neighborhood IDs. This resource also goes by the short name IDNO.
- 0x03 = TS2
- 0x05 = EP1 [University]
- 0x07 = EP2 [Nightlife]
- 0x08 = EP3 [Open for Business]
- 0x09 = EP4 [Pets]
- 0x0A = EP5 [Seasons] and above
- Length P
- P bytes
- Primary neighborhood prefix (Nxxx or the neighborhood folder name).
- Also standalone sub-neighborhood prefix (before subhood has been added to a neighborhood).
- Neighborhood ID
- if (Version >= 5)
- Hood type
- 1 - main hood
- 2 - campus (University)
- 3 - downtown (Nightlife)
- 4 - suburb (Open for Business plus stealth neighborhoods from Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, FreeTime, and Apartment Life)
- 5 - village (Bon Voyage: Far East)
- 6 - lakes (Bon Voyage: Mountain)
- 7 - island (Bon Voyage: Island)
- Length A (only non-zero if this is a sub-neighborhood which has been added to a neighborhood)
- A bytes
- Sub-neighborhood prefix (Uxxx, Dxxx, Bxxx, etc)
- if (Version >= 7)
- Is downtown? (0 = false, 1 = true)
- Unknown (Always 2 in NL and 4 in OfB?)
- if (Version >= 8)
- if (Version >= 9)
- Stealth Flags
- 0 indicates that this is not a stealth subhood.
- For the first byte (normally located at 0x24 if unattached; 0x28 if attached)
- 0x0010 - Unknown; used by all stealth subhoods.
- 0x0100 - Unknown; used by Weather, Hobbies, and Exotic Destinations.
- 0x1000 - Unknown; used by Exotic Destinations.
- if (Version >= 0x0A)
- Unknown (usually 1)
- Unknown (usually 2)
- Unknown (usually 3)
- Unknown (usually 0)
This article is one of several on this topic imported from the old MTS2 wiki. It's original pages, with comments, can be found at http://old_wiki.modthesims2.com/AC8A7A2E and http://old_wiki.modthesims2.com/NID