Tutorials:Body Shop Meshing Hair Tutorials
Hair is one of the most complex types of Body Shop Meshing you can do. It is HIGHLY ADVISABLE that you do all previous tutorials prior to attempting these.
What you will need
- A 3D modeling program - we HIGHLY recommend Milkshape with the Unimesh plugins. Free programs are available but simply will not do what Milkshape will do for its low price.
- Prerequisite for ALL Body Shop Meshing Projects: You MUST be an experienced creator of Body Shop recolours - that is, changing textures and alphas for clothing, hair, accessories, skintones, etc... These tutorials will not tell how to use Body Shop or make textures for your meshes... and the skills you learn through becoming extremely adept at making recolours/retextures/reskins of Body Shop content are -crucial- to being successful at creating new Body Shop meshes.
- 3t2 Hair Conversion Tutorial
- Hair Meshing with MilkShape and UniMesh (Beginners)
- Hair - Basics and Beyond Articles
- Hair - Categorizing custom hair into the color bins
- Hair - Strange Transparency or Holes
- Hair Meshing Tutorial
- How to fix the neck gap in hair mini-tutorial
- The Bare Bones: Assigning Bones to TS2 Hairs
- Pooklet psds & textures Pooklet hair textures and psd files. Scroll down to the pooklet-psds & textures folder.
To return to the main tutorials portal click here
|Tutorials by Category|