Violet Knight: Helmets
Uploaded 6th Mar 2006 at 8:29 PM · Updated 21st Nov 2008 at 11:47 AM by zedrik
Includes red, black, brown, and blond in their respective bins.
Includes Young Adult, Adult, and Elder.
Toddler, Child, and Teen Maxis clones have been culled.
Everyday outfits found at
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=137109 (Adult/Young Adult)
Male Green Knight found at
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=137105 (Adult/Young Adult)
|Open for Business|
Size: 2.67 MB · Downloads: 363 · 6th Mar 2006
|2.67 MB||363||6th Mar 2006|
Size: 2.67 MB · Downloads: 374 · 6th Mar 2006
|2.67 MB||374||6th Mar 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.