As seen on.. Gwyneth Paltrow & Kelly Rowland
Uploaded 27th Nov 2006 at 6:33 AM · Updated 9th Feb 2007 at 11:41 AM by gilysse
I didn't know Body Shop contents created with Pets Body Shop will not show up properly in game when I made this. I patched the dress awhile ago but I was too lazy to upload it, I'm sure you can understand, LOL..
Ok, I admit my previous Gwyneth Paltrow's dress is a failure, I couldn't see what the whole dress looks like. Days ago I found it, it was on Kelly Rowland (sorry but I think it looks so much better on Paltrow). So I took it and make a new dress, hope you like it.
Many thanks to WDS BriAnna for her mesh , don't forget to download it. I hope you enjoy my creations.
Tags: #celebrity skin
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 272.9 KB · Downloads: 3,720 · 27th Nov 2006
|272.9 KB||3,720||27th Nov 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Testers wanted: Gown mesh by WDS BriAnna|
You may ''include'' my stuffs on the exchange but with proper credits. If you want to have my creations on your site please ask. I spend my time on creations so I would appreciate if people give me proper respect. Every inch of my creations is edited from a real picture out of my own hand so if you want to edit them or something, please ask for permission.
I am not a ''DO NOT'' person but the only do not for me would be rudeness (and of course, upload my stuffs as yours). Thank you for liking my stuffs :) Lastly, it'd make my day if you leave a comment on my threads.
One last thing, I recently found out people's been using my dresses in contests, WOW, I can't say how honored I am! If you use my dress in any contests, stories, etc.. You are certainly welcome, I don't need to be credited but I would love have a look at your wonderful work so please link me :D you'd make my day, thank you.
:: Latest News ::
I am currently away for holidays so I won't be able to create anything for weeks. I might try to create a CAS (it's been awhile, I know..) if I am not too lazy, LOL.. anyway, keep an eye on me or PM me :) you are always welcome!
P/S: If I use anything you created, I will credit you for sure :) If I send you a PM to request for your models (it means you made a fantastic one), the least you could do is to write me back and give me an answer, whether you reject me or not, I'd really appreciate a reply, it is much more polite to reject me straight than not to write back. Thank you.