Seven Dials Dickens London: "Old Ettie" Dresses
Name: Old Ettie Grey (7DGreyOldEttie.zip)
Mesh Required: Yes! You will need the 1860 Ballgown mesh for this to work in your game!
Name: Old Ettie Brown (7DEttieBrown.zip)
Mesh Required: Yes! You will need the Civil War mesh for this to work in your game!
- Including Content With Sim Uploads: You may use Sussi's eyes, makeup, hairstyles, and jewelry for sim uploads with credit to Sussi. Please link back to the appropriate thread so that downloaders may get the required mesh!
- Textures: Please do not reuse Sussi's textures in any form. If you are recolouring her meshes please make your own textures - do not change or use hers in whole or in part.
- Recolours: See above regarding textures. You may post your -retextures- of Sussi's meshes for free download (not for pay, donation, or profit) and include the mesh, with credit, with your uploads.
- Linking: Please link back here if you use Sussi's work in accordance with these policies, so others may find her work.
- Movies/Stories/Pictures: Use freely.
- Other: No uploading, recoloring, copying, cloning, or editing of Sussi's skins, hair colors and all textures (including clothing, hair, eyes, makeup, etc.). Do NOT change the 3d shapes of her meshes. Do not redistribute any of her donation files. Do not claim her work as your own.
Size: 417.6 KB · Downloads: 7,408 · 21st Dec 2006
Size: 341.9 KB · Downloads: 7,762 · 21st Dec 2006
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|Victorian: Victorian Dress Mesh + Victorian Maid, Nanny, and Formal Textures by SussisSoGoodSims|
|Victorian: Civil War Mesh + Civil War Widow Texture by SussisSoGoodSims|
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by SussisSoGoodSims.