Dickens Hair Mesh (All Ages) + Textures
Uploaded 13th Feb 2007 at 12:50 PM · Updated 13th Feb 2007 at 2:15 PM by SussisSoGoodSims
Name: Dickens Hair Mesh (MESHDickensHair.zip)
Ages: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Elder
Poly Count: 1180 polygons, 1049 vertices (normal)
- Black (DickensBlackColor.zip)
- Brown (DickensBrowncolorbin.zip)
- Blonde (DickensBlondcolor.zip)
- Platinum (DickensPlatinacolor.zip)
- Red (DickensRedcolorbin.zip)
You must download the mesh file (filename starts with MESH) and at least one of the texture files, too, for this to work in your game!
- Including Content With Sim Uploads: You may use Sussi's eyes, makeup, hairstyles, and jewelry for sim uploads with credit to Sussi. Please link back to the appropriate thread so that downloaders may get the required mesh!
- Textures: Please do not reuse Sussi's textures in any form. If you are recolouring her meshes please make your own textures - do not change or use hers in whole or in part.
- Recolours: See above regarding textures. You may post your -retextures- of Sussi's meshes for free download (not for pay, donation, or profit) and include the mesh, with credit, with your uploads.
- Linking: Please link back here if you use Sussi's work in accordance with these policies, so others may find her work.
- Movies/Stories/Pictures: Use freely.
- Other: No uploading, recoloring, copying, cloning, or editing of Sussi's skins, hair colors and all textures (including clothing, hair, eyes, makeup, etc.). Do NOT change the 3d shapes of her meshes. Do not redistribute any of her donation files. Do not claim her work as your own.
- Special Hair Policy: Sussi's hairs were created before technology to easily animate hair was in place. She will allow edits of her hair meshes to add "sway-in-the-breeze" animation, providing you post the edited meshes to MTS2 only, with credit for the original.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 130.5 KB · Downloads: 22,824 · 13th Feb 2007
|130.5 KB||22,824||13th Feb 2007|
Size: 186.6 KB · Downloads: 17,052 · 13th Feb 2007
|186.6 KB||17,052||13th Feb 2007|
Size: 199.0 KB · Downloads: 16,076 · 13th Feb 2007
|199.0 KB||16,076||13th Feb 2007|
Size: 186.8 KB · Downloads: 19,054 · 13th Feb 2007
|186.8 KB||19,054||13th Feb 2007|
Size: 604.7 KB · Downloads: 18,479 · 13th Feb 2007
|604.7 KB||18,479||13th Feb 2007|
Size: 171.5 KB · Downloads: 20,337 · 13th Feb 2007
|171.5 KB||20,337||13th Feb 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.