Nouk - !Jolien! Hair, long hair for the ladies!
Y'all know !Jolien! right? Yes? My blessed friend! .... No? BLASPHEMY!!!
She's a lovely young lady from Belgium, and I'm happy I got to know her a little. So I dedicated this hair to her. She has asked for a restraining order, but I meant well. Really!
The shiny long hair is available for teens and older, and bounces around.
- 8 colors, 2 families, available in Light and Dark recolors, wich work together safely.
- Teen and up
- Vertices: 1947 Faces: 3028
- Jolien, who thought the hair worthy to carry her magnificent name... *sigh* *swoon* *Tries to fight restraining order in court*
- To Wes_H
- To Hysterical Paroxysm who like my genuine goat hair weave and was not jelous of it's strawy splendour
- To all those fine pirates that adviced me on PaysitesMustBeDestroyed Forum!
Read TOU here!
Please make many recolors and include the mesh, but not on pay/donation sites of any kind.
Vertices: 1947 Faces: 3028
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Nouk - JolienHair - Light Recolors + Mesh.rar
Size: 4.29 MB · Downloads: 63,898 · 22nd Feb 2008
|4.29 MB||63,898||22nd Feb 2008|
Nouk - JolienHair - Dark Recolors + Mesh.rar
Size: 3.97 MB · Downloads: 72,541 · 22nd Feb 2008
|3.97 MB||72,541||22nd Feb 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Edited august 1st 2013
Hi, thanks for reading this! I hope you enjoy my stuff!
You may include my stuff with your downloads, edit meshes, edit recolors, use textures, use mesh parts, can do basically anything you want, providing:
- you post it on 100% free sites only
- the item has the same policy as the original (no diva)
- you credit me
- feel free to convert my hairs to other games they may be suitable for, with credit, no paysites or free sections on paysites
Warning: My Sims 2 meshes may not be suitable for conversion for The Sims 3. They're lower poly and rely more on textures to give them the illusion of 3d shapes.
The lighting in the Sims 3 is very different and lots of them will look flat or weird in some other way. It won't make sense to upload something that looks like a pancake. Well... unless you WANT a pancake, then have at it. XD
Read THIS, thanks.