Princess Zelda - Sim, dress, and hair
Uploaded 29th Apr 2009 at 9:50 PM · Updated 6th May 2009 at 4:39 AM by GnatGoSplat
I had to modify GMDC's for default face templates to get her eyes and ears the right shape. Her face is deliberately more oval-shaped compared to the real Zelda in order to keep her proportionate. If you choose to put her in your game as a toddler or child, she'll have regular pointy ears and won't develop her giant elf ears until she becomes a teen. For her face and ears to show up correctly, it's necessary to set "Sims/Object Quality" to "High" in your graphics settings.
Her dress is proportioned like a Sim, modeled after the Maxis vampire dress. It comes in 6 colors and can be worn by teens, young adults, adults, and elders. Gold parts are bump-mapped and reflective, gems are reflective. Fat morph is included, but no pregnancy morph.
Hair comes in brown, blonde, red, black, and gray for elders. The gray for elders is in the same package as the brown, so you will need to install the brown hair to get gray. Her hair can be worn by teens through elders. Gold tiara is bump-mapped and reflective, gems are reflective.
Earrings work on teen and adult. They will only fit Zelda's ears properly, they would look funny on any other Sim. Two versions are available, as glasses or as jewelry. If you have Bon Voyage, you can use the jewelry version. If you don't have Bon Voyage, use the glasses version.
I spent a crazy long time working on her because she's my first real meshing project that I jumped right into after following Tiggerypum's excellent meshing tutorials. I've learned a LOT about meshing in the process. I hope you like her!
Custom Content by Me:
- Eye Shadow
Custom Content Included:
- helaene_diorblush - heavenly plum by helaene
Skintone is a hybrid with parts from Oepu and Louis skintones with modified eyelids.
Size: 6.85 MB · Downloads: 102,806 · 29th Apr 2009
|6.85 MB||102,806||29th Apr 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Feel free to do whatever you want with anything I've created. I would appreciate being credited if you use my stuff in your own creations, or if you post it publicly on the internet somewhere. It would also be great if you'd send me a PM to know where you used my stuff, you know, so I can feel all warm and fuzzy about making something that was useful to somebody.