Uploaded 13th Jun 2010 at 4:08 PM · Updated 13th Jun 2010 at 4:51 AM by Black0rchid
furnished: § 61,547
unfurnished: § 44,372
basement: inventor's room, other room (empty)
ground floor: garage, wine cellar, garden, vegetable garden, pool
2° floor: living room, kitchen, bathroom
3° floor: bedroom, bath+laundry, relax room, terrace
Villa 8 is perfect for 1 (quite rich) sim or a couple working as artist (stylist, architect, painters etc)
I used only one CC, this one from EA store
But if you don't have/buy it, no matter, replace this window with another one square medium-sized.
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 61,547
Size: 3.58 MB · Downloads: 2,016 · 13th Jun 2010
|3.58 MB||2,016||13th Jun 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
*Please don't upload my lots to the Exchange or any paysites