Modern Country House (ready for Pets!)
Uploaded 27th Sep 2011 at 1:21 AM · Updated 27th Sep 2011 at 1:47 AM by Black0rchid
furnished: § 87,998
unfurnished: § 64,431
Country House with modern furnishing.
The big garden with a river and a stable for horses is ready for Pets!
Big space in interiors and mansard in second floor (for bedrooms)
ground floor: big garden with river, double garage, stable for horses
1° floor: living room, kitchen, laundry, bathroom, patio
2° floor: bedrooms, bathroom, empty room
Curtains by SimsLulamai
Big Plant - free in TS3 store
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: § 64,431
my NEW work here!
Title: modern Farm-cc
Description: modern Farm-cc
Size: 3.39 MB · Downloads: 2,871 · 27th Sep 2011
|3.39 MB||2,871||27th Sep 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
*Please don't upload my lots to the Exchange or any paysites