The Ophelia – The Mansion
Uploaded 15th Feb 2012 at 3:11 PM · Updated 14th Feb 2012 at 10:41 PM by karen lorraine
At last we’re at the end of this series of Modern houses, The Aurora, The Aurelia The Borea, The Karelia and now The Ophelia This is number five and the last of set, from starter to mansion (well the last one’s not quite a mansion!) just enlarged as time went by. I hope you like it. I used the Lot adjuster to enlarge this plot.
If you like this home why not take a look at the others, you can find them on my profile page.
All the houses contain a very small amount of CC (mostly the same in each of the houses).
En suite bathroom
Open plan living/dining room/kitchen
Home gym/Guest room
Office (could be bedroom 5 if needed)
A large garden to relax in
Play area for the children
Please note that some of the plants will need a gardening mod to stop sims complaining as they are unreachable.
If you want to use the guest bedroom for two people you will need to have download a bed hack, I use this one from Simlogical:
USE INACCESSIBLE BEDS http://www.drealm.info/simlogical/s...s2_Sleeping.htm
Custom Content required but not included:
KitchenBasic Set by Buggybooz http://www.modthesims.info/d/278085
Metro Window Set by Tiggy027 http://www.modthesims.info/d/257715
Alpha Fireplace by Tiggy027 http://www.modthesims.info/d/257715
Pinegultcher windows and doors by tbudgett http://www.modthesims.info/d/452143
Bienchenblume01 white flower and mesh http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=286675[/LEFT]
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 116,049
Custom Content Included:
- Painting #26 (2-tiled version) red and sailing boats by Shoukeir
- The 'Wetter' Pedestal Sink blue towel recolour by Holy Simoly
- The 'Wetter' Pedestal Sink by Holy Simoly
- Red-striped wallpaper with plaster cornice and skirting board (Basico II) by itas84 at MTS
- ATS2 Trendish - Living - Table Lamp by Sandy at MTS
- Quattro Wall Mount Shower Set by Blake_boy at MTS
- Bathtub 2 by Jope
- White eternity ceiling lamp by Lirunchik at Black Pearl Sims
- Modern cylinder wall lamp by Tiggy027 at Black Pearl Sims
- Winnie the Pooh yellow wallpaper by Gena1985 at MTS
- Red floral wallpaper by Kims*Design at MTS
- From the Blues Collection based off Behr Paint by Danikat at MTS
- Retratech "Office Pal" Economy Desk 1 Tile by HugeLunatic at MTS
- The Kinder Koddler (Maxis Bedding High Chair) by Fway at MTS
- The Kinder Kontainer (Maxis Bedding On Cribs) by Fway at MTS
- "Coloratura" by Chrome Concepts backless expensive shower by HugeLunatic at MTS
- Invitation wood floor by Lirunchik at Black Pearl Sims
- Supa Fridge by Targa at MTS
- April nursery ceiling light by tbudgett at MTS
- April nursery desk light by tbudgett at MTS
- Alpha fireplace white recolour by Tiggy027 at MTS
Thanks to all those in the CFF, especially:
Leesester, Amylet, JadedSidhe and Ellenia
Tags: #Driveway, #garden, #open plan, #shower, #modern, #three bedrooms, #minimalist, #roof terrace, #swimming pool, #barbecue, #carport, #en suite, #play area, #family, #Jacuzzi, #lot adjuster, #set, #gym, #guest, #office, #balcony
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
The Ophelia - The Mansion.rar
Size: 1.80 MB · Downloads: 2,137 · 15th Feb 2012
|1.80 MB||2,137||15th Feb 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
I work part time too. And when I'm not working I have to do the cleaning, shopping, cooking, ferrying and lots of other things too!
I'm a busy person, but that's the way I like it!
Creation requests (Lots only):
I will consider requests, but before you ask me take a look at what I've already built. If you have something in mind and it fits in with what I already build then ask away. Please do not ask me to build weird and wonderful things eg gothic, cemeteries, creepy/grungy or fantasy. You can read a more detailed policy on creating for you here http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=3963603&posted=1#post3963603
Please be aware that I'm very busy and don't have that much free time so it might take a while, but if you're prepared to wait...:)
Most of my creations are here at MTS but you can find a few exclusives at www.leefish.nl and at www.simfansuk.com