Uploaded 31st Dec 2015 at 5:35 PM · Updated 14th Apr 2021 at 10:25 PM by weerbesu
- Fixed the issue that social events planned in advance using the calendar could get the lot not available message when the event starts.
- Lots are now sorted by lot type. Lots of the same type are now sorted alphabetically by lot name. The only exceptions are the current active lot and the active household's home lot, as these two lots will always be listed at the top.
- Updated for game version 1.60.54 (Jan. 16 patch).
- Updated for game version 1.47.49 (Nov. 13 patch).
- Updated to support toddler play dates.
This mod allows you to throw parties at any lots in TS4. For example, this includes:
Lots of any venue type (including any custom venue types you have)
Residential lots owned by Sims that are not part of the party
Career lots (Willow Creek Hospital, Police Station, FutureSim Labs, Plumbob Pictures)
Hidden lots (Sylvan Glades, Forgotten Grotto, Hermit's House, Sixam, Omiscan Temple)
The mod works for all party types.
Note that in order to throw a party in a vacation world, you need to be already in that world first.
To install, unzip the file and place both the .package file and .ts4script in your mods folder.
Script mods need to be enabled for it to work.
This mod modifies the get_possible_zone_ids_for_situation function in situations.situation.Situation and will conflict with other mods that also modify this function.
This mod also edits the following resource and will conflict with other mods that also override this resource.
XML Extractor for The Sims 4
No metadata could be extracted from this file
Size: 2.6 KB · Downloads: 48,542 · 14th Apr 2021
|2.6 KB||48,542||14th Apr 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled