Uploaded 13th Apr 2017 at 9:27 PM · Updated 6th Dec 2020 at 7:38 PM by Nopke : recommended
- they create inheritable facial features (if not applied in the plastic surgery machine)
- since Sims' files do not contain any information about used sliders, Sims created by using custom sliders will be displayed properly and can be edited without problems even if you don't have these sliders installed
- adjusted to various age groups and genders
- wherever it is possible, the sliders support low-detail faces (they're sometimes used in order to create households thumbnails).
Contents of the set
- 2 full face siders:
- ear rotation
- ear sticking-out
- 2 brow sliders:
- eyebrows distance
- eyebrow head thickness
- 2 eye sliders:
- eyelash curl
- eye squint
- 5 nose sliders:
- septum width
- nostril height
- nose root depth
- nose definition
- nasal tip size
- 6 mouth sliders:
- cupid's bow shape
- upper lip raise
- lips depth difference
- cupid's bow width
- cupid's bow height
- lower lip center height
- 3 jaw & chin sliders:
- chin crease depth
- chin cleft
- chin definition
The sliders themselves won't conflict with anything but their icons use a Maxis group so slider creators should be careful while setting instances for icons.
jfade (The Compressorizer!)
WesHowe (UniMesh plugins and brighter Bodyshop)
Creators of SimPe
Type: CAS Sliders
Size: 900.8 KB · Downloads: 60,957 · 13th Apr 2017
|900.8 KB||60,957||13th Apr 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads: