Uploaded 10th Mar 2019 at 12:18 AM · Updated 14th Mar 2019 at 1:09 AM by Karen Lorraine
The images show the chairs off-set. They are set correctly in the download file.
You will need Gdayars Diagonal easel mod if you want to use ease diagonally.
If you want to use the bed as a double you will need the Use Inaccessible Beds mod from simlogical
CC not included
Independent expression set single door by Marylou
You will require the master file for the door to show up (Window - 2 Tile - Plate Glass)
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price (furnished): $50,000
Custom Content Included:
- Path to Meadow - July Terrain Paint by Gwenke33 @ MTS
Title: Willow Cottage
Title: Path to Meadow - July
Description: Gwenke Originally: The brick path to the wild meadow beyond SalixTree's cottage. Parsimonious
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
Size: 789.5 KB · Downloads: 468 · 10th Mar 2019
|789.5 KB||468||10th Mar 2019|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
I work part time too. And when I'm not working I have to do the cleaning, shopping, cooking, ferrying and lots of other things too!
I'm a busy person, but that's the way I like it!
Creation requests (Lots only):
I will consider requests, but before you ask me take a look at what I've already built. If you have something in mind and it fits in with what I already build then ask away. Please do not ask me to build weird and wonderful things eg gothic, cemeteries, creepy/grungy or fantasy. You can read a more detailed policy on creating for you here http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=3963603&posted=1#post3963603
Please be aware that I'm very busy and don't have that much free time so it might take a while, but if you're prepared to wait...:)
Most of my creations are here at MTS but you can find a few exclusives at www.leefish.nl and at www.simfansuk.com