[3to2] Hiro Hamada (Big Hero 6)
Uploaded 27th Feb 2020 at 8:05 PM · Updated 15th Mar 2020 at 6:09 PM by WatermelonSandal
(07/03/2020): Made some facial adjustments to make him even closer to his animated counterpart. (Honestly I always seem to find ways to improve after uploading a Sim.)
Custom Content by Me:
- Hiro Hamada
Custom Content Included:
- Makeup: bleasie (Vicious Violet)
- Skintone: Lilith (Warmth)
- Hair: Martini/Kijiko (Original post accessed here via Wayback Machine)
- Shirt Mesh: DeeDee-Sims
- Shorts: CatOfEvilGenius (Adult and teen meshes)
Custom Sliders Used:
- Sliders Part 2: Crisps&Kerosene
- Sliders Set 1: Digital Angels
- Sliders Set 2: Digital Angels
- Custom sliders for ears, eyes and lower jaw: Hexanticle
- Eight Sliders: memento-sims
- Eighteen Sliders: memento-sims
- Even More Sliders: memento-sims
- Two Sliders: memento-sims
- 20 Sliders: Nopke
- 24 Sliders: Nopke
- Set of Six Sliders: VampireKiss6661
- Custom Nose Sliders: Uranium-Z
Hiro is Base Game compatible.
Hiro Hamada (Ryan Potter) is the protagonist of Disney's 2014 animated feature film Big Hero 6.
Hiro is a fourteen-year-old robotics prodigy living in San Fransokyo under the care of his aunt and older brother, Tadashi.
He has intelligence far beyond his years. For example, he graduated from high school when he was 13. Because of this, he can be rather brazen and cocky, but never to the point of being annoying and insufferable.
To download this Sim for The Sims 3, click here
Base Game compatible
Recolour of Base Game content
Base Game compatible
Recolour of DeeDee-Sims' 4to2 V-Neck Shirt
- This Sim has been checked and packaged with Mootilda's Sims2Pack Clean Installer V1.6.22
- References images taken from Animation Screencaps
- Hiro's shirt design was traced from this image here
Size: 3.32 MB · Downloads: 2,105 · 7th Mar 2020
|3.32 MB||2,105||7th Mar 2020|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Tight V-Neck Tees & "Untucked" Baggy Jeans and Sweatpants by fanseelamb|
|Cargo Shorts for Men and Boys by CatOfEvilGenius|
|https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6NkRUDLAmuqaHJpVFVyYTFmTXM/view?usp=sharing (non-MTS link)|
Nearly all of my downloads require custom content to appear and/or work properly. Some of my downloads do not require any CC.
If you want to use my lots to showcase any of your build/buy content, or use them in photos/videos, then please give me credit for them and link back to me.
If you want to use my Sims to showcase any of your CAS content, or use them in photos/videos, then please give me credit for them and link back to me.
I don't take requests.