DIO Brando Costume
Uploaded 24th Mar 2021 at 6:07 PM · Updated 9th Apr 2021 at 2:11 PM by IJustWantModsPleaseOK : I hecked up with some things, everything's normal now
YOU WAS EXPECTING A... Something, BUT IT WAS ME, DIO! ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ
This is a costume of a really old vampire guy from JJBA for Sims 2. Dio Brando from JJBA Stardust Crusaders to be exact. Yeas. The model looks nice, but the textures are not too great, because they were ripped from a mobile game (JJBA Diamond Records), but hey, it's kinda Sims 2 style, also theres a little problem with wrists, but it's not critical. I made him rather as a joke, for some nice "Garfield x Donkey Kong: OMGWTFBBQ Party" playthrough, but you can use him for serious stuff, use your imagination.
You can wear this suit in all categories, from everyday to outerwear, but only being adult male.
Also i HIGHLY recommend using invisible skintones if you don't want a face inside a head of your handsome vampire boy ((I don't know for what reason, maybe I just got such a skintone, but when a sim becomes a vampire, the face starts to shine a little through the face of Dio himself, but hey, that for someone the laziness of a modder, THAT IS FOR SOMEONE (AND NOT ONLY FOR ME, I PROMISE)... this is a stand
The model was ripped by two The Model Resouce users Walujski and Yofigi https://www.models-resource.com/mob...ds/model/31101/
BETTER GOES WITH THIS AWESOME MOD: https://modthesims.info/d/649749/qu...t-pose-box.html
Mesh by Walujski and Yofigi: https://www.models-resource.com/mob...ds/model/31101/
Soft: simpe, milkshape, bodyshop
Clothing Type: Everyday Formal Underwear Sleepwear Swimwear Athletic Outerwear
Clothing Style: Modern Historial Fantasy Alternative Brands/Logos
Other Type: Bodybuilder
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable
Outfit Type: Full Outfit
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 469.9 KB · Downloads: 190 · 9th Apr 2021
|469.9 KB||190||9th Apr 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.