Hot Dog Default Replacement
Uploaded 19th Jul 2021 at 12:05 PM · Updated 19th Aug 2021 at 11:13 PM by neioni
so i don't know about these sims, but i need some ketchup with my hot dogs lmao. after hours of trial and error, i finally got them to look pretty decent! especially compared to the original maxis squiggle, noah fence lol : )
just plop it into your downloads, easy peasy lemon squeezy. ｡:ﾟ૮ ˶ˆ ﻌ ˆ˶ ა ﾟ:｡
Updated textures to 256x256. much more pretty :]
Size: 54.3 KB · Downloads: 511 · 19th Aug 2021
|54.3 KB||511||19th Aug 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.