Coworkers' Phone Book
Uploaded 27th Jul 2017 at 5:00 AM · Updated 27th Jul 2017 at 5:34 AM by Azelanne
(Logically, this phone book cannot be used by unemployed sims.)
Upon selecting a coworker in the list/menu, they will be added to your sim's relationship panel and therefore become callable. If your sim already knows the selected person, a popup will inform you of such. If the sim simply doesn't have any coworkers, you will once again be so informed.
The object can be found in Electronics/Small and costs 25$. As it was cloned from Phaenoh's phone book, it shares the requirement of needing any EP above Uni for it to function properly.
The coworkers' phone book has the very low poly count of 76.
Phaenoh, who generously let me clone her object as well as share the result.
Type: Social Mods
|Filename||Azelanne_CandK_CoworkersPhonebook.package (inside Azelanne_CoworkersPhoneBook.zip)|
|Title||Coworkers' Phone Numbers Directory|
|Description||Using this phonebook will show a list of an employed sim's coworkers, and allow them to 'meet' those they do not know. (A "coworker" is any neighbourhood sim, playable or not, who shares your own sim's career. However, this does not include teens if your sim is an adult and vice versa.) Object by CrispsandKerosene/Azelanne, with big thanks to Phaenoh for letting me use her phonebook as a base. http://crispsandkerosene.tumblr.com/ http://modthesims.info/member.php?u=1980220|
Size: 923.8 KB · Downloads: 11,845 · 27th Jul 2017
|923.8 KB||11,845||27th Jul 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads: