Comfy Crate: 1 Tile Pet Bed
Uploaded 4th Jun 2018 at 1:12 AM · Updated 23rd May 2021 at 5:06 PM by Honeywell : updated texture
A cheap and comfy one tile pet bed for small pets (kittens, puppies, cats and small dogs).
- General/Pets Â§50
- Rating 6 comfort/8 energy
- 2 Subsets/Tiny File Recolors
SimPe, Milkshape, Photoshop, Maxis meshes & textures. Print: Serena Natural by Laura Ashley
6/4/2018 Updated the cushion texture. Re-download the mesh file if you want the improved texture - the recolors will automatically pick up the new texture. (I made a last minute change to the mapping on the cushion when I was making this and didn't change the cushion texture so the shading was weird/lacking. This fixes that - sorry for the inconvenience.)
6/22/2018 Fixed the cleaning and dirty state. Please re-download the mesh file and sorry again for the mistakes.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||HW_petbedCrate.package (inside HW_petbedCrate-Mesh.zip)|
|Description||Crafty, cheap and comfy - your small pets will love it! Maxis meshes and textures. Honeywell MTS|
Size: 153.5 KB · Downloads: 11,255 · 22nd Jun 2018
|153.5 KB||11,255||22nd Jun 2018|
Size: 39.0 KB · Downloads: 10,678 · 4th Jun 2018
|39.0 KB||10,678||4th Jun 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.