Jotaro Kujo costume
Uploaded 7th Apr 2021 at 11:29 PM · Updated 9th Apr 2021 at 2:10 PM by IJustWantModsPleaseOK : I hecked up with some things, everything's normal now
This is a costume of a guy from JJBA for Sims 2. Jotaro Kujo from JJBA Stardust Crusaders to be exact. Yeas. The model looks nice, the textures are good, theres a little problem with umm... clavicles i guess, but it's not critical. I made him I at the request of one guy, i hope he likes it.
You can wear this suit in all categories, from everyday to outerwear, but only being adult male.
Also i HIGHLY recommend using invisible skintones if you don't want a head inside a head of your handsome dolphin boy.
The model was ripped by two The Model Resouce users Walujski and Yofigi https://www.models-resource.com/mob...ds/model/31114/
BETTER GOES WITH THIS AWESOME MOD: https://modthesims.info/d/649749/qu...t-pose-box.html
Mesh by Walujski and Yofigi: https://www.models-resource.com/mob...ds/model/31114/
Soft: simpe, milkshape, bodyshop
Clothing Type: Everyday Formal Underwear Sleepwear Swimwear Athletic Outerwear
Clothing Style: Modern Brands/Logos
Other Type: Bodybuilder
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable
Outfit Type: Full Outfit
Tags: #dio, #dio brando, #jjba, #jojos bizarre adventure, #meme, #bizarre, #adventure, #vampire, #jojo, #jojos, #jotaro, #stardust crusaders, #manga, #anime, #japanese, #dolphins, #dolphin, #marine biology
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 676.1 KB · Downloads: 214 · 9th Apr 2021
|676.1 KB||214||9th Apr 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.