Disable Load/Travel Audio Sting
Uploaded 6th Aug 2021 at 5:14 AM · Updated 25th Aug 2021 at 2:56 AM by lot51
This mod forces the game to suppress the lot music sting that plays when you initially load into a save, and also when you travel. Instead, you'll hear whichever audio was queued up next. Usually that will be the active sim's emotion sting, or if you have Eco Lifestyle, the Green/Industrial bumper.
This is a pure script mod that overrides the should_suppress_lot_audio_sting function of the NarrativeService. I highly doubt EA will ever modify this function so there shouldn't be any issues in future patches.
Place the .ts4script in the root of your Mods folder within Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4.
No metadata could be extracted from this file
Size: 871 Bytes · Downloads: 610 · 6th Aug 2021
|871 Bytes||610||6th Aug 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled