Replies: 639 (Who?), Viewed: 210956 times.
Page 26 of 26
Test Subject
#626 Old 27th Oct 2021 at 12:11 AM
I have begun a new challenge.
Update
Yes I made the decision to restart.
I don't have screenshots but I have completed my camp, I currently have two cats (the two I started with) and a Spirit of the Forest who will become a PlantSim soon. Not yet, but soon. (Also working on making her a fairy like what Seri did, if I can. I don't feel like teaching her alchemy, but I will check the alchemy shop daily to see if the Bottled Blessing of the Fae is available, and buy it ASAP.)
The cats I have are Rosehiss, a former kittypet molly (a term I'll be using, it means a she-cat who has not had kits, or at least is not nursing or expecting kits at the moment) who jumped at the opportunity to escape from her boring life, and Streamshell, a tom who was exiled from his Clan when his mentor was killed and he was mistakenly blamed.
Anyway enjoy seeing the future stories that will sprout here.

And I apologize for posting every ten seconds.

"Destiny isn't a path any cat follows blindly. It is always a matter of choice, and sometimes the heart speaks loudest."

-Leafpool, Warriors: Sign of the Moon

he/they
Test Subject
#627 Old 27th Oct 2021 at 3:10 AM Last edited by AveryViolets : 28th Oct 2021 at 3:11 AM. Reason: Images weren't working, so I tried another hosting service.
Default New Clan: Part 1
Made another post, I'm so sorry for how much I'm doing this. (I'll stop after this one)

What's been going on:
Streamshell and Rosehiss had a litter of three kits, all calico toms (meaning that if these two want to have any further descendants, they'll have to have another litter). Rosehiss was exhausted and went to rest. (Don't have any pictures as I forgot to take screenshots, but I will take some now, even though everything's already happened and now I have to stage everything again. Positions may be odd due to this, I basically told half the cats to stop what they're doing for the image.)
The eldest in the litter and the strongest is named Azaleakit, after the azalea bushes the litter was born under.

The middle kit is named Springkit. I don't really have a reason for his name, honestly..

The youngest and smallest is named Tigerkit, after the orange splotches on his pelt, which reminded his mother of a tiger. He was born blind.

The kits' mother, Rosehiss, was exhausted and had to rest. Speaking of her, since I didn't have a screenshot when I first announced this new game, let's see her.

The father, Streamshell, was overjoyed to meet his kits, but unfortunately something happened right after, while he was hunting to feed them all...

He caught a jellyfish (it was in the river, which is confusing, yes, but we're going to ignore that), and he was stung pretty badly. He has to rest for four days, and he needs to be healed within this time or it will get much worse. So promptly, he climbed to where he could in order to rest (I dragged his Energy down so he wouldn't wake up for a while, and he chose to go to a tree), then collapsed. As soon as Rosehiss found out, she hurried to the Twolegplace, where she had seen some smart-looking cats before... maybe they'll be able to help save her mate.

storytime my friends. above pictures were cats above their pictures, but now the images will be shown before the cats...

A yowl of agony erupted through the otherwise-quiet forest, causing birds to flutter away, chirping in terror as they took off into the bright blue sky.

The area looked fine. But something was clearly wrong.

Rosehiss instantly awoke from her sleep, tired beyond words. She just wanted to rest, especially now that her kits were finally born.

But she knew that she couldn't sleep. Not until she knew what happened.

She took barely a second to process that it was Streamshell's voice. She hurried to the source, and found the white-and-brown tom staggering forward. A red mark showed clearly on his shoulder, and he staggered forward, dropping a round creature with long tentacles beside him. It squirmed for a moment, then grew still.

"Streamshell?" Rosehiss croaked, her tail down, her heart pounding. Her folded ears slowly turned back, fear visible in her dark brown gaze.

The pale-colored tom shook his head softly, barely able to pull himself up to a comfortable, mossy place in the tree, before crashing down into the small spot. His tail dropped limply behind him, and only the gentle, somehow peaceful rise and fall of his flanks told that he was alive.

One look at what had happened told Rosehiss exactly what he had been doing.

He had been hunting for her, because the kits would need her milk. But a queen can't feed her kits with nothing in her own belly, can she?

Feeling guilty, she swallowed up the strange-looking water creature, looking back at the bundle of sleeping kits piled gently in the den where she had been sleeping. She just had to get help... then she would be able to feed them.

Hours of walking, following stale scent trails, resulting in... a Twoleg den. One that smelled strongly of kittypet food, but also cats.

Hopefully, useful, and friendly cats, cats who would be able to help Rosehiss keep her mate alive.

She stalked towards the den, before being abruptly stopped by a silver molly, with dark, swirled tabby stripes marbling her pelt.

"What are you doing here?" the silver molly mewed, her fur standing on end as if she was afraid. Oh, StarClan, this wouldn't go well, would it?

"I'm looking for help for my mate. He's been stung by something, and it's really bad," Rosehiss mewed. She felt like she was nothing but a tiny mouse, cowering at the pale tabby's mercy. Hopefully that wasn't showing through. "He could die if he isn't helped."

"Stung? How?" The silver tabby tilted her head.

"I don't really know how, but he was fishing, but then he got hurt, and..." Rosehiss trailed off, not wanting to think of how.

"Oh! I think I know what you're talking about. I know the cure for that one, but it'll take a few days of rest. It's a fruit, if you get some of it off, you can feed it to him. But not the whole thing, and careful about the seeds, they're dangerous." The tabby molly purred, nodding.

"W-what? How would I ever know what the right fruit is?" Rosehiss mewed, twitching her tail.

"Well, I could come and show you..." she replied softly.

"R-really? Thank you so much!" Rosehiss instantly brightened up. But a worried feeling still lurked deep in her belly, twitching at her shoulders, making her shiver slightly. What if this molly is wrong? If the silver cat was wrong, then it would mean disaster.

"You're welcome. What's your name, by the way? And your mate's? I'm Spruceeyes," the silver molly mewed.

"I'm Rosehiss... my mate is Streamshell." Rosehiss mewed, feeling a bit better. This cat was friendly, that was a good sign.

"Those are both really nice names! Okay, I'll follow you back, if you can show me the way," Spruceeyes smiled, and with that, the two padded back.

-----

sorry for the lack of images (as in, not many), anyway I will get back to you guys on what happens :)

"Destiny isn't a path any cat follows blindly. It is always a matter of choice, and sometimes the heart speaks loudest."

-Leafpool, Warriors: Sign of the Moon

he/they
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#628 Old 20th Dec 2021 at 10:34 AM
The new Clan looks great so far Avery! Hopefully Streamshell turns out alright, and I'm excited to meet the potential new Clanmate(s)!

Honestly, the fact that this thread has remained so consistently active even after years really blows my mind-- I first wrote this when I was 12 and now I'm in university! My God, does time fly. With some more free time on my hands recently, I might post some stuff if / when I get around to playing this challenge again for old times' sake. I don't have any of my old saves anymore but I doubt that surprises anyone LMAO-- let's see how far I get with the next one.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#629 Old 26th Dec 2021 at 11:49 AM
Default Challenge Docs
I've been preparing to start a new challenge run, and (much to my regret) I elected to write my personal parameters, ailment/medicine system, and random generators from scratch. Needless to say, it took forever. But I am also pleased to say that 1. I've started playing and should be posting an update sometime soon if all goes well, and 2. I have Supernatural and University now! I now have plenty of herb plants at my perusal. I still have no idea how to turn my Spirit of the Land into a Plantsim with cheats, but a fairy will suffice just fine for now.

Make sure to heed the following content warnings before proceeding. These are the docs I'm going to be using for the challenge:

Personal Challenge Parameters and Features

Random Generators (CW: ANIMAL DEATH / INJURY MENTIONS, INCLUDING KITS)

Ailments and Medicine (CW: ANIMAL DEATH / INJURY MENTIONS)

Blank Allegiance Template

Feel free to use any of the stuff in the docs for your own challenges if you want! Of course, there's no need to follow everything to a T if you do-- at this point, everyone's Warrior Cats challenges will inevitably differ wildly from one another. Just go buckwild, man.
Test Subject
#630 Old 26th Dec 2021 at 7:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJKanine9
I've been preparing to start a new challenge run, and (much to my regret) I elected to write my personal parameters, ailment/medicine system, and random generators from scratch. Needless to say, it took forever. But I am also pleased to say that 1. I've started playing and should be posting an update sometime soon if all goes well, and 2. I have Supernatural and University now! I now have plenty of herb plants at my perusal. I still have no idea how to turn my Spirit of the Land into a Plantsim with cheats, but a fairy will suffice just fine for now.

Make sure to heed the following content warnings before proceeding. These are the docs I'm going to be using for the challenge:

Personal Challenge Parameters and Features

Random Generators (CW: ANIMAL DEATH / INJURY MENTIONS, INCLUDING KITS)

Ailments and Medicine (CW: ANIMAL DEATH / INJURY MENTIONS)

Blank Allegiance Template

Feel free to use any of the stuff in the docs for your own challenges if you want! Of course, there's no need to follow everything to a T if you do-- at this point, everyone's Warrior Cats challenges will inevitably differ wildly from one another. Just go buckwild, man.

I noticed in your ailments and Medicine Doc that you have rabies listed but nothing showing how the cats get it? Do you have a set system for that or something?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#631 Old 26th Dec 2021 at 9:56 PM
Default Bogclan Update 1.1
Finally back with yet another new Clan! Will I stick with this one or not? Only time will tell.

Regardless, it's only my first session of playing with these cats and parameters, and wow-- things have already gotten hectic. I would've loved to write in a full story-style update to start us off. But alas, I don't have the attention span for it right now, so we're doing a sub-chapter first thing!

~~~~~~

It all started with this dashing lass right here-- Sedgepool, a lone she-cat just out of her apprenticeship who was once a part of a Clan.

Unfortunately, the rest of her Clanmates were wiped out after a disastrous typhoon hit, flooding the camp beyond repair and ultimately scattering whoever was lucky enough to survive. Sedgepool fell into the latter category, winding up in the swamps of Glenvale County (which is an absolutely gorgeous half-empty custom world that is ideal for the Warrior Cats challenge, by the way).

Her one and only companion was a lonely Swamp Spirit named Fen. The poor gal was alone for so long that she was willing to take just about any company she could get-- and she definitely could've done much worse than a cat.

With nowhere else for Sedgepool to go, Fen offered to let her call the swamp her home as well, and said that any companion cats who wanted to join her were welcome too.

This gave Sedgepool an idea-- with her friends and family as good as gone, there would inevitably be no-one to remember the Clans and their customs once she and the few other survivors were no longer around. No-one would be there to remember the loved ones she lost, or the traditions they so valued.

...so why not do what she could to keep those memories alive?

First order of business? More cats.

Sedgepool came to learn that there were several rogue cats living nearby, and it wasn't long till a few wandered into the swamp to investigate.

Her first potential recruits were three toms around her age-- a dark brown tabby named Sunrise, a dark ginger tabby named Sebastian, and a mottled pale brown tom named Speckle.

Sebastian seemed to be a natural with navigating the wild, and showed the right mindset for a Clan cat. He was friendly and easy to get along with, though he was smart enough to know to keep his distance from anything he was unsure of.

He had a talent for fishing, much akin to Sedgepool, which certainly made him easier to appreciate.

Speckle was definitely the more reckless of the three, though it was obvious he didn't have a malicious or aggressive bone in his body.

He seemed to have quite the eye and nose for identifying different plants and herbs, which was a rather valuable talent indeed.

Sunrise, on the other hand, was the more difficult of the visitors Sedgepool received. Although he took to hunting just as well as the other two did, his enthusiasm for the idea of cooperating with other cats was a different story altogether.

The visitors stayed overnight, and Sunrise had already left by the time the others awoke.

It was a peaceful few days after that with no other visitors, the group of three getting to know each other some more and sharpen their hunting skills.

Sebastian and Speckle got along extremely well-- in fact, well enough that Sedgepool had to half-jokingly wonder if they were really only friends.

It was easy for the trio to form a bond and cooperate with one another, just in time for the next visitors to arrive.

The next recruits were a pair of mates, a black tabby tom named Shade and a dark gray she-cat named Bunny (no, I don't have a better picture of the two of them).

Bunny was definitely more on the sly, withdrawn side-- she most certainly didn't seem to share the same real desire for Clan life that Speckle and Sebastian did, though she was fully willing to be a part of it for the sake of food and a warm place to sleep. If Sedgepool was honest, she got the feeling the she-cat was somewhat amused by the group as well.

Shade, being ever-loyal and not too difficult to convince, opted to stay with his mate. He didn't seem to have any strong opinions on anything, but much like Bunny, he was capable enough to pull his weight and willing enough to cooperate without issue.

It seemed this was the right thing to do. Because with a sizeable group of five, it seemed the spirits saw it fit to send a sign of approval.

One morning, Speckle emerged from his nest bewildered. He mentioned the names of cats Sedgepool had long since lost-- names she'd never told the others about.

And although they were somewhat skeptical at first, it wasn't long until the group were accepting their new names. Sebastian was now Oakstar, Speckle now Alderfrond, Shade now Nightwind, and Bunny now Softstep.

All in all, the beginnings of the new Clan were promising. In honor of the Spirit of the Land and the domain she allowed them to occupy, the cats agreed on the name BogClan.

They began to get into the swing of things, organizing into their own dens and starting a routine of different patrols for hunting and establishing territory.

Within only a few moons, Nightwind and Softstep had their very first kit-- a healthy tom that they decided to name Duskkit.

Sedgepool couldn't help but yearn for kits of her own whenever she saw the little ball of energy running about the camp, livening things up around the place just by being himself. She did want to leave a legacy behind... both through impact and the continuation of her Clanborn lineage. Unfortunately, the right cat hadn't come around yet.

Beyond that, it wasn't long until disaster began to rear its head.

With just her luck, Sedgepool had gotten careless with prioritizing the Clan over her health and ended up catching Whitecough.

Alderfrond hadn't been able to pinpoint the best spots for herbs in time to cure her before the illness began to spread. Nightwind and Oakstar ended up catching the infection, and Alderfrond managed to find sweetgrass just in time for Duskkit to catch it, too. With only enough for two cats, the kit and the current best hunter in the Clan were prioritized. However, that still left Sedgepool and Oakstar infected-- Sedgepool's illness ended up evolving into Greencough, and her life now hangs in the balance.

She has three days left to be cured.

~~~~~~

Phew- that was a lot to type.

Anyways, this is what I've got so far in BogClan-- let's see what fate has in store for these cats.

And since I didn't even use half of my screenshots for the update, here's some extra pictures:

Some kitten cuddles...

I didn't get to show Nightwind very clearly-- he is very shaped.

Alderfrond often tried to groom or nuzzle cats he wasn't high enough relationship with, so they often got pretty pissed at him.

Fun fact: Fen wasn't the first Spirit of the Land. In fact, she wasn't even the second. I tried to get a fairy-Plantsim hybrid going on with the first Sim I made, but it kept giving me Plantsim babies instead, so I just said "Fuck it" and used one of those. Fen has so many 'mysteriously vanished' siblings...

A pretty shot of the camp. I really like the lighting mod I have on.

Softstep and Sedgepool actually became really good friends, which I wasn't expecting-- then again, Softstep's probably just making sure she stays on good terms with the 'landlord' of the place. Can't lose the good meals and protection from the elements, after all.

A full moon occurred, so I fenced in Fen and all the herbs. Though, weirdly enough, no zombies showed up??

~~~~~~

ALLEGIANCES

BOGCLAN

SPIRIT OF THE LAND
FEN
|| The Swamp Spirit ||
A once-lonely and misunderstood spirit who inhabits the swamps of Glenvale County. She values genuine friendship and good company above all– so long as the Spirit Cat is at max friendship with her, she will grant the Clan three free herbs every 8 Sim days.

SPIRIT CAT
SEDGEPOOL (Greencough Day 1)
|| Committed, Outspoken, Honest ||
|| Family Aspiration ||
A brown tabby she-cat with bright blue eyes, white mitts, a white muzzle, and a brown underbelly. She was a warrior who escaped just before a cataclysmic event that wiped out the rest of her Clan, having washed up in the swamp and befriended Fen. She desires to carry on the legacy of her fallen Clanmates by starting anew and keeping their customs alive through her descendants.

--
LEADER
OAKSTAR (Whitecough Day 2)
|| Kind-hearted, Lax, Pessimistic ||
|| Pleasure Aspiration ||
A dark ginger tabby tom with brown eyes and a white underbelly, mitts, tail tip, and ear tips. He was a rogue who decided to visit with his best friend, Speckle, and opted to stay.

DEPUTY
NIGHTWIND
|| Lax, Pessimistic, Obedient ||
A black tabby tom with grey eyes and a white muzzle, tail tip, and front paws. His mate is Softstep, and Duskkit is his kit. Like her, he was a rogue who visited and decided to become a Clan cat. He was mostly convinced to stay by Softstep, but he blends into Clan life fairly well.

--
MEDICINE CAT
ALDERFROND
|| Obedient, Impulsive, Kind-hearted ||
|| Survival Aspiration ||
A flat-muzzled, long-furred pale brown tom with faint darker brown spots, and heterochromatic golden eyes. He was a rogue who visited the Clan with his best friend, Oakstar, and opted to stay.

MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE
N/A

--
WARRIORS

N/A

APPRENTICES

N/A

--
QUEENS

[N] SOFTSTEP
|| Indifferent, Calculating, Rebellious ||
A dark grey tabby she-cat with hazel eyes and droopy ears. Her mate is Nightwind, and Duskkit is her kit. She is a rogue who has visited and decided to become part of the Clan. She pulls her weight, though she doesn’t have passion for the Clan lifestyle so much as she is glad to take the opportunity for free food and protection.

KITS

[SOFTSTEP] DUSKKIT
|| Indecisive, Indifferent, Cowardly ||
|| Family Aspiration ||
A black tabby tom with a pale underbelly and hazel eyes. His parents are Nightwind and Softstep.

--
ELDERS

N/A

--
RELATED OUTSIDERS

SUNRISE
|| Rebellious, Indifferent, Insincere ||
A short-furred dark brown tabby tom. A rogue visitor who decided not to join the Clan.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#632 Old 26th Dec 2021 at 9:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterz202
I noticed in your ailments and Medicine Doc that you have rabies listed but nothing showing how the cats get it? Do you have a set system for that or something?

Oh shit, I forgot about that-- thanks for the heads up! I'll correct it once I have the energy to type more stuff, but for now my brain is fried lmao.

I was supposed to change wolf encounters to dog encounters. Every time a cat gets a mild or major wound from a dog, there is a chance that they can catch rabies.
Test Subject
#633 Old 26th Dec 2021 at 11:52 PM Last edited by Butterz202 : 27th Dec 2021 at 12:36 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJKanine9
Oh shit, I forgot about that-- thanks for the heads up! I'll correct it once I have the energy to type more stuff, but for now my brain is fried lmao.

I was supposed to change wolf encounters to dog encounters. Every time a cat gets a mild or major wound from a dog, there is a chance that they can catch rabies.

No problem. While I like that cats have the ability to get rabies, rabies most of the time is in wild animals. You don't have to change it. Just letting you know.
Test Subject
#634 Old 27th Dec 2021 at 12:37 AM
Default PantherClan Update Coming Soon
I have an update in the works right now. It should be out sometime in the next few days. I have all the pictures and some of the stories written out I just gotta write the rest and format it and grab some names cause I forgot some of them.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#635 Old 27th Dec 2021 at 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterz202
No problem. While I like that cats have the ability to get rabies, rabies most of the time is in wild animals. You don't have to change it. Just letting you know.

That is good to know! I might stick with dogs anyways though, since they're much less likely to attack a group of cats than a wolf would be. I would definitely like the chance of a rabies bite to be quite low. It is a pretty serious affliction, after all.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#636 Old 28th Dec 2021 at 11:15 AM
Default BogClan Update 2 -- A Matter of Life and Death
This challenge run has been so scuffed, I swear to God-- if I get another Whitecough infection I will find a way to strangle the random generators through the screen.

Jokes aside though, I've actually been having quite a bit of fun with this save. The random generators have loved to throw curveballs and I've even had to do some adjusting because of how ridiculous they were getting, which all in all has made for quite the interesting journey so far. It's only been a day and there's already quite a bit to unpack.

For context that will make sense soon, I would like to remind y'all that I am not strictly sticking to the customs and systems of the canon Warriors books. Even if the books state that only one medicine cat is the usual case, I will not be conforming to that. Actually, I've been contemplating allowing medicine cats to have kits in my game-- since there will be more than one, medical care will always be available to the Clan even if a medicine cat is nursing kits. Though, I'm still more or less on the fence about that matter. What happens will happen, I guess.

Without further ado, I hope you enjoy the culmination of all my suffering up to this point.

CW: CARTOON-ISH? ANIMAL VIOLENCE AND BLOOD

~~~~~~

Feeble groans and coughs resounded through the hollow space of the medicine den. Several of the moss beds were occupied, the resting cats accompanied only by one troubled, pacing tom.

Even if I'm able to find the herbs for one of them at a time, more just keep getting sick! he thought to himself, frustration and the looming feeling of helplessness stinging under his pelt. I can't keep going like this for much longer... who knows how long it'll be till conditions get even worse?

He stopped for a moment to let his concerned gaze sweep over his hacking, wheezing patients. Sedgepool in particular seemed to be especially worse for wear. Too much longer, and she'd...

Alderfrond sighed and resumed his pacing, although he knew he should be saving up his energy for the next herb search.

I just need more time! There's only so much ground I can cover to search for sweetgrass, and I've already plucked every single stalk I could find. I need to look farther... but how long will that take?

"Wow. You look like foxdung."

Startled by the unexpected but familiar voice, Alderfrond whipped around to face the sudden intruder, hackles raised. However, upon realizing who it was, he found himself dropping his guard immediately, eyes widening.

"Dolly! What are you doing here?"

The snowy-pelted she-cat wrinkled her nose in distaste as she surveyed the surroundings. "Honestly, I've got to ask you the same thing. This place is a dump-- you gave up the free food from Twolegplace for this?"

Caustic remarks aside, Alderfrond couldn't help but purr, glad to see his friend again after what had been more than a moon. She was certainly a sight for sore eyes, especially considering the others weren't in too well of a state for conversation.

"Well- it's usually a lot more pleasant than this!" he responded. His momentary jovial mood was quick to flicker out once he glanced back at his Clanmates again. "Just, uh... we've run into... a bit of a situation."

"I can see that... yikes. I guess you would hang around a bunch of goners like this and try to take care of them single-pawed." Dolly snorted, padding over to Softstep and prodding her sleeping face nonchalantly with a paw.

Alderfrond's tail drooped. "Don't say that."

"What? I'm just saying it how it is. You should get out of here before they spread it-- you're not obligated to stay around."

"Well... maybe I want to stay around." he stated frankly. "They'd do the same for me."

The tom turned to paw through his storage of herbs, and there were a few wordless moments between the two. The coughing of the sleeping cats and the rustle of the herbs cut into the night's silence. Dolly stared at her friend, baffled as to why he was bothering with it all, before she padded over and looked at his stock over his shoulder.

"... you've really been working your rear off, huh. You're serious."

"All I need is more sweetgrass, but searching for it is getting harder and harder by myself. I could use some help, but... well." Alderfrond flicked his tail towards the occupied moss beds.

Dolly sighed.

"You and Sebastian aren't coming back to Twolegplace, are you?"

"Nope."

"I see." The white she-cat glanced back towards the sick cats in the den, still unable to help but wrinkle her nose. She didn't know what Alderfrond was thinking, but if he of all cats hadn't even been swayed by the overwhelming reek of sickness, she doubted leaving was a part of any of those thoughts.

It took a few moments for her to speak again, but when she did, Alderfrond felt hope swell in his chest.

"Y'know... I'm pretty sure I saw a few stalks of sweetgrass on my way here. I got my paws sore walking all the way out here, so I might as well go get some."

~~~~~~

So, we have a new member of the Clan and our second medicine cat! Meet Dolly.

She's a friend of Alderfrond's from Twolegplace, and she decided to come around and see what was going on.

A very timely visit, considering the Clan's been dealing with an annoying Whitecough / Greencough pandemic recently. After a talk with Alderfrond, she begrudgingly decided to join as a second medicine cat-- though, she didn't want her name changed, and thus remains Dolly.

Thanks to the extra set of paws, I actually managed to get all of the cats cured! Granted-- I had to use a plasma bug or two to bring Oakstar and Sedgepool back from the brinks of death. So, that was fun.

All in all, I learned my lesson to never ever let the fresh kill pile get empty, or slack on herb collecting.

That being said, I realized as well that I'd been neglecting Fen and Sedgepool's relationship, so I doubled down on getting them to become best friends.

Now, we get to have three free herbs every 3rd Quarter in the moon cycle!

I also started to get more into the swing of organizing hunting, territory, and herb collecting patrols. Nraas Relativity definitely helped with that, since it gave the cats much more time to actually do their business without taking up literally the entire day.

...unfortunately, however, that did mean that the random generators were all fair game now.

Softstep suffered a severe wound from a fox attack, and treatment didn't come fast enough for her life to be saved.

Grieving and looking for someone to blame, Nightwind turned on Sedgepool and attacked her.

This was actually autonomous, which caught me off guard-- I had him hiss at her, but I didn't expect it to escalate into a whole fight.

Sedgepool lost, but the random generators gave her a minor wound while giving Nightwind a severe one.

He actually almost died like his mate did, but Dolly and Alderfrond were close by to give him a plasma bug, and he was resuscitated. Although, despite the fact that neither wound up severely hurt on the outside, their relationship and their psyches suffered irreparable damage.

Those physical and mental injuries aside, Sedgepool ended up getting a minor fracture from another fox attack promptly after! She really is as reckless as they come.

~~~~~~

So, that's all of the main events in BogClan so far! Really has been quite the rollercoaster.

Here's some extra pictures for the road:

~~~~~~

BOGCLAN

SPIRIT OF THE LAND
FEN
|| The Swamp Spirit ||
A once-lonely and misunderstood spirit who inhabits the swamps of Glenvale County. She values genuine friendship and good company above all– so long as the Spirit Cat is at max friendship with her, she will grant the Clan three free herbs every 8 Sim days. (3rd Quarter, Full Moon in 6 Days)

SPIRIT CAT
SEDGEPOOL (Minor fracture Day 1)
|| Committed, Withdrawn (previously Outspoken), Honest ||
|| Family Aspiration ||
A brown tabby she-cat with bright blue eyes, white mitts, a white muzzle, and a brown underbelly. She was a warrior who escaped just before a cataclysmic event that wiped out the rest of her Clan, having washed up in the swamp and befriended Fen. She desires to carry on the legacy of her fallen Clanmates by starting anew and keeping their customs alive through her descendants. After the loss of Softstep, she nearly killed Nightwind in self-defense when he lashed out at her, which greatly impacted her psyche. Her relationship with Nightwind is now strained.

LEADER
OAKSTAR
|| 9 / 9 ||
|| Kind-hearted, Lax, Pessimistic ||
A dark ginger tabby tom with brown eyes and a white underbelly, mitts, tail tip, and ear tips. He was a rogue who decided to visit with his best friend, Alderfrond, and opted to stay.

DEPUTY
NIGHTWIND
|| Strict (previously Lax), Pessimistic, Rebellious (previously Obedient) ||
A black tabby tom with grey eyes and a white muzzle, tail tip, and front paws. His mate was Softstep, and Duskkit was his kit. Like her, he was a rogue who visited and decided to become a Clan cat. He was mostly convinced to stay by Softstep, but he blended into Clan life fairly well. After she died, he confronted Sedgepool out of grief and escalated it into a fight, where he was then severely wounded out of self-defense. He would have died if it were not for the medicine cats having a plasma bug, and his relationship with Sedgepool is now strained.

MEDICINE CATS

ALDERFROND
|| Obedient, Impulsive, Kind-hearted ||
A flat-muzzled, long-furred pale brown tom with faint darker brown spots, and heterochromatic golden eyes. He was a rogue who visited the Clan with his best friend, Oakstar, and opted to stay.

DOLLY
|| Indifferent, Pessimistic, Callous ||
A white, long-furred she-cat with bright blue eyes. She is a friend of Alderfrond’s back from Twolegplace, and begrudgingly agreed to stay and help the Clan during a Whitecough and Greencough pandemic. Although she is part of the Clan, she did not want to change her name.

KITS

[SOFTNIGHT] DUSKKIT
|| Indecisive, Pessimistic (previously Indifferent), Cowardly ||
|| Family Aspiration ||
A black tabby tom with a pale underbelly and hazel eyes. His parents are Nightwind and Softstep. The death of his mother greatly affected the way his father parented him, and his outlook on life is now rather gloomy for his age.

RELATED OUTSIDERS

SUNRISE
A short-furred dark brown tabby tom. A rogue visitor who decided not to join the Clan.

DECEASED

|| Fatally wounded by fox on hunting patrol ||
SOFTSTEP
A dark grey tabby she-cat with hazel eyes and droopy ears. Her mate was Nightwind, and Duskkit was her kit. She was a rogue who had visited and decided to become part of the Clan. She pulled her weight, though she didn’t have passion for the Clan lifestyle so much as she was glad to take the opportunity for free food and protection.

~~~~~~

Test Subject
#637 Old 29th Dec 2021 at 1:36 AM
Default PantherClan Update #7
Here is the update I mentioned. And I finally downloaded a mod that gets rid of skinny clones. Thank goodness.

CW: There is a mention of a cat killing a kit. I'll mark the spot with ooOOoo

ooOOoo
Maria and Mouse look over their 4 kits. One of them was born not breathing. Two of them were healthy. One of them, however, had a leg that was obviously deformed. Maria looks at the deformed kit coldly.
"This won't do. We can't have a weak kit. They need to be strong if we are going to be able to get rid of the clan," Mouse says as he looks at the kit. Maria nods and Mouse swiftly picks up the kit and breaks her neck.
ooOOoo

It wasn't long before his sister gave birth as well. Her mate hovers close by nervously. Mouse looks over her two kits and determines them both healthy.
"They're healthy." Her mate sighs in relief.
Mouse licks his sister behind her ears, "They will make strong cats one day."

Tizzy shifts her paws nervously in front of Quickbright, but she needs to tell someone or she or her kits could die. "I-I'm expecting kits," she stutters nervously.
"I know. I won't ask who from. That's not my job or my concern. My only concern is you and your kits health. Even though Raventail won't accept this as easily as everyone else."
Tizzy looks down at her paws guiltily but doesn't say anything more.

---------

Tizzy has her two kits and Quickbright makes sure everyone is healthy. Tizzy names the she-kit Lily and the tom-kit Thorn. Quickbright doesn't bother mentioning the lack of kit at the end of their names. How she chooses to name her kits is up to her.

All the cats are gathered, including the new additions. Pantherstar notices that Raventail is glaring at Tawnyspots. She feels for Raventail. She understands Tawnyspots' pain to an extent, but she still doesn't believe that Tawnyspots' behavior is acceptable.
She shakes her head to get back to what this meeting is about.
"Thrushpaw, Blazepaw. You both are skilled enough to claim your warrior name. Do you both vow to protect your family and clan as long as you shall live?"
Thrushpaw looks at his brother, he used to hate him, now, all he feels is mild irritation. When did that happen? When did his anger fizzle out? He thinks back and it was when he started hanging out with Raventail more. He smiles and looks back at Raventail, then turns back to Pantherstar. "I make this vow to dedicate my life to protecting my family and Clan."
Blazepaw says something similar.
Pantherstar continues, "From this day forth Thrushpaw shall be known as Thrushheart for his unwavering loyalty and kindness."
The cats chant Thrushheart's new name and he feels his heart leap for joy.
When everyone settles Pantherstar begins again, "Blazepaw, from this day on, you shall be known as Blazerun for your quick thinking."
The cats chant Blazerun's name.
"Before we disband, I have another announcement. As you know, Quickbright is our medicine cat and medicine cats are not typically allowed to have kits. I've decided to change that. As long as there is a capable apprentice or another medicine cat present, they will be able to have kits."
Thrushheart looks at Quickbright, then at his mother, their faces say it all, Quickbright, is his father. He finally knows his dad. After the meeting is adjourned, he runs up to Quickbright and nuzzles him. It feels natural and safe.

Thorn

Lily

Tizzy grooms her kits as they sleep soundly against her side, her ears flick as she hears the light pawsteps of a cat coming near.
She lifts her head and sees her son, guilt pooling in her when she sees the cold anger in his eyes. She caused that anger to appear there. It’s her fault her son has become so angry.
Raventail’s tail is whipping furiously in the air, “So you decided to replace Hawkeyes and I, haven’t you Tawnyspots?”
Tizzy’s fur bristles, “I’m not replacing you. And--”

Raventail interrupts, “It certainly looks like you have!” he yowls, his fur standing on end. “You have never paid attention to me ever since Hawkeyes died! It’s always been about Blazerun or yourself! And now that you have kits you are suddenly the model mother!”
The kits at her side stir, waking up from all the noise. “You’re waking your siblings quiet down.”
“It’s always about other cats, I’m tired of it!”
The rest of the camp is stirring and coming into the nursery. Pantherstar stays back, she’s not good at calming people down. Thrushheart comes forward, knowing what to do.
“Come on Raventail. You’ve said your piece and she’s heard it. It’s time to calm down,” he purrs soothingly as he gently drags Raventail off.
Tizzy sees Pantherstar watching them with a pain in her eyes. The pain she knows all too well as the pain of a lost mate and Tizzy has to turn away before she succumbs to grief again. She has kits and she can’t afford to do that.
Tizzy watches as everyone leaves the nursery and slowly goes back to sleep. She can’t stay here anymore. She can’t. Her guilt will eat her whole if she does. She can’t go out on her own. She only has one option. To join Trent and his friend. She takes her kits by the scruff and walks to the group that Trent spoke of, not looking back for the threat of falling apart.

--------

Later in the night, Raventail wakes to find that his mom and his half-siblings are gone. His claws extend and his fur stands on end. He paces angrily, kicking up dirt behind him.
Thrushpaw doesn’t need to ask what’s got him worked up, he just nudges him to stop the pacing and curls around him, “Let it out Raventail.”
Raventail wails his pain and anger into Thrushpaws fur, not being able to do anything else. No one disturbs them.

Tizzy finds the place where the group is easily enough. She places down her two kits carefully.
Trent finds her, "You came!" He purrs and nuzzles her. He seems happy.
Tizzy nuzzles him back. She's happy too, even as she feels her stomach tighten in guilt. "I did."
"I'm happy you're here. How are our kits?"
"Healthy. The both of them."
Trent gently licks them and she feels as if someone is stepping on her heart just as it's rising in happiness. Caught between guilt and happiness.
She hears pawsteps and sees a scarred gray tom. The same one she scratched up all those moons ago.
Trent greets his friend and introduces him as Mouse and introduces her as Tizzy, which she is glad for. Trent also tells him that their kits are healthy and Tizzy sees Mouse's eyes light up. "Good."
After a bit, Tizzy speaks up. "I-I want to apologize for giving you that scar."
"Oh this? That's okay. It's not everyday that a cat can land a blow on me. You must be quite talented."
"I guess so?" She can't stop the uncertainty in her voice.
"Oh don't say that. You really are quite exceptional."
Tizzy feels her pelt grow hot. "Th-Thank you."
"You're welcome. Come now. Let's get you all settled in." He leads her to their meeting place and she doesn't look back.
Allegiance
[PantherClan]
LEADER
[3/3] Pantherstar- A young, quick-tempered, black she-cat with gray eyes, one of which is missing, the skin around it is heavily scarred. One of her front legs has heavy scarring on it from an injury. She has hidden markings all throughout her fur.

DEPUTY
Brushspeck- A shy, blue-gray, she-cat that has a scar on her side, a scar on her neck and yellow eyes

MEDICINE CAT
Quickbright- A ginger tom with darker stripes on his back and yellow eyes

WARRIORS
Tawnyspots- A brown and white she-cat with yellow eyes
Birchbright- A calico she-cat with bright green eyes
Raventail- A brown and white tom with green eyes and little socks on his front two paws
Leopardfur- A white, spotted tom with spring green eyes
Thrushheart- A ginger tom with black ears
Blazerun- A skinny ginger tom with black ears (Weak con - 37)

APPRENTICES
N/A

QUEENS
[3/3] Pantherstar- A young, quick-tempered, black she-cat with gray eyes, one of which is missing, the skin around it is heavily scarred. One of her front legs has heavy scarring on it from an injury. She has hidden markings all throughout her fur.
(Mothkit, Ripplekit, Crowkit)
Snowleap- A white, spotted she-cat with spring green eyes
(Sandkit, Gravelkit)

ELDERS
N/A

KITS
Mothkit- A black and blue-gray she-kit with blue eyes (Deaf)
Ripplekit- A black and blue-gray tom-kit with gray eyes and a blue-gray tail (Weak con - 92)
Crowkit- A black and blue-gray she-kit with gray eyes and a blue-gray tail
Sandkit- A beige and gray she-kit with green eyes
Gravelkit- A beige and gray tom-kit with brown eyes

[Rogue Group]
LEADER
Mouse- A gray-white tom with yellow eyes and a scar right by his eye

SECOND
Trent- A dark brown tom with gray eyes

ADULTS
Shell- mottled white tom
Murphy- a black, white, and brown tom with brown eyes

PRISONERS
Muffin- orange and white calico tom

ELDERS
N/A

QUEENS
Maria- An orange tabby with brown spots
(Eafs, Riley)
Polly- gray-blue she-cat with green eyes
(Otis, Cayln)
Tizzy- A brown and white she-cat with yellow eyes
(Lily, Thorn)

KITS
Eafs- A light gray and dark gray tom-kit with a dark gray mask
Riley- A light gray and dark gray she-kit with a dark gray mask
Otis- A white tom-kit with black spots, and a brown ear
Cayln- A white she-kit with black spots, a brown ear, and slightly floppy ears
Lily- A light brown and white she-kit
Thorn- A dark brown and gray tom-kit with two white socks

DECEASED CATS
[PantherClan]
Mothflight- Cause of Death: Border skirmish. A brown mottled tom that used to be Pantherheart’s mentor. He died before the story started but I decided to add him because he is the one that gave Pantherheart her extra life to become Pantherstar
Hawkeyes- Cause of Death: Venomous snake bite. A black and white tuxedo tom with gray stripes on his back and green eyes
Jaytail- Cause of Death: Dog. A young, patient, blue-gray tom with blue eyes and a black stripe down his back
Flutterkit- Cause of Death: Hawk. A skinny black and blue-gray she-kit with blue eyes (Mute)
[Rogue Group]
Unnamed- Cause of Death: Stillborn. A gray spotted calico tom-kit
Unnamed- Cause of Death: Killed by Mouse. A gray and orange spotted calico she-kit (Deformed Leg)

This is a family tree of all the introduced cats so far. The node labeled "Warrior Cats" is just a placeholder to connect all of the trees together: Family Tree Link
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#638 Old 30th Dec 2021 at 1:51 PM
Default BogClan Update 2.1 -- New Faces
Okay so update-- I've been adjusting stuff like the random generators, medicine system, etc. and I've done a complete redo of the personality system. It just felt kinda... lacking? So I'm trying out a different approach similar to the Sims 2, where certain personality traits are given certain values based on how much of a trait someone is (EX: In terms of kindness, a 1 on the scale would be an extremely mean cat and a 10 would be an extremely kind cat). So far, I'm definitely liking it better. More changes will most likely be made as I go.

Anyways, got an eventful sub-chapter today!

~~~~~~

After the whitecough outbreak, Softstep's death, and Nightwind's almost-death, drama in the Clan more or less died down for a while, with Nightwind and Sedgepool avoiding each other like the plague. Life moved on as usual.

Sedgepool was also medicine den-bound for several days thanks to her broken leg from the fox encounter. This left Oakstar and Nightwind to be in charge of all the hunting and territory patrols, with no other available warriors to carry them out. In the meantime, Duskkit kept her busy and occupied so she wouldn't go crazy waiting for her leg to heal.

After a few days without incident, Oakstar found a lone rogue tom named Mercy while on territory patrol and invited him for a visit!

I did kind of want him to join, but the personality I rolled didn't really make sense for that choice to be made-- so after a 50-50 impromptu random generator roll, it was decided that he would be on his way. Although... he and Sedgepool did seem to hit it off for the brief amount of time he was present.

Coincidentally, a surprised Alderfrond revealed that she was expecting kits a short while later.

After a while, it was plain to see that more warriors were needed if they were going to feed extra kits. Two or three active hunting cats wouldn't be enough to sustain them all for long. So, Oakstar called up a Clan meeting and arranged for a journey to be made to the place he and many of the others came from, in hopes of recruiting a few more cats.

He and Nightwind set off with a pawful of travelling herbs the next morning.

The journey took a full day, with the two toms needing to briefly stop to catch some food as well as some rest.

In due time, they found themselves arriving at the familiar area they once called home-- Rogueplace, with bowls of food scattered about by the Twolegs living close by.

Out of the several cats there, they managed to convince two to come back with them: a dark brown she-cat named Scorch, and a bright ginger tom named Wick.

All four cats managed to make it back to camp without incident.

And, just in time for them to arrive back, Sedgepool had her kits! All three (yes there are three, I don't know how, but he'd managed to slip away before I could take a picture with him included) healthy and with no particular conditions beyond the norm. However, Sedgepool herself nearly died-- it was a good thing Alderfrond and Dolly had one last plasma bug stored away.

(Don't worry, I noticed the scars lmao-- all three ended up inheriting that marking, so I edited them off right after taking the pics)

The eldest of the kits is Pondkit, a blue-grey tom with his father's colors but his mother's features.

The middle kit is Nettlekit, a she-kit who has her mother's colors but her father's features.

And the youngest is Briarkit, who definitely resembles his mother more in both aspects-- though, he's not an absolute copy.

That's all for now-- how will the Clan fare with two new warriors to keep track of, as well as three more little mouths to feed? Will Nightwind and Sedgepool ever mend their strained relationship? We'll find out next time, I suppose.

~~~~~~

EXTRA PICTURES

~~~~~~

BOGCLAN
EVENT DAY 2: ABUNDANCE OF HERBS

SPIRIT OF THE LAND
FEN
|| The Swamp Spirit ||
A once-lonely and misunderstood spirit who inhabits the swamps of Glenvale County. She values genuine friendship and good company above all– so long as the Spirit Cat is at max friendship with her, she will grant the Clan three free herbs every 8 Sim days. (3rd Quarter, Full Moon in 6 Days)

SPIRIT CAT
SEDGEPOOL (Minor fracture Day 5, given Licorice, strained) (Expecting kits)
|| Kindness: 6 - Bravery: 4 (-4) - Willpower: 5 (-4) - Honesty: 7 - Rationality: 4 (+2) - Enthusiasm: 3 (-3) ||
|| Family Aspiration ||
A brown tabby she-cat with bright blue eyes, white mitts, a white muzzle, and a brown underbelly. She was an incredibly dedicated and straightforward cat, but after almost killing Nightwind, she became more withdrawn and unsure of herself. She was a warrior who escaped just before a cataclysmic event that wiped out the rest of her Clan, having washed up in the swamp and befriended Fen. She desires to carry on the legacy of her fallen Clanmates by starting anew and keeping their customs alive through her descendants.

LEADER
OAKSTAR
|| 9 / 9 ||
|| Kindness: 8 - Bravery: 6 - Willpower: 4 - Honesty: 5 - Rationality: 6 - Enthusiasm: 4 ||
A dark ginger tabby tom with brown eyes and a white underbelly, mitts, tail tip, and ear tips. A good-natured and dependable cat, who knows how to think things through and get things done when others need him. He was a rogue who decided to visit with his best friend, Alderfrond, and opted to stay.

DEPUTY
NIGHTWIND
|| Kindness: 2 (-3) - Bravery: 5 - Willpower: 6 (+1) - Honesty: 6 - Rationality: 3 (-3) - Enthusiasm: 1 (-2) ||
A black tabby tom with grey eyes and a white muzzle, tail tip, and front paws. He was once noncommittal and content to go wherever his mate did, but after her death, he became much colder and more strict in attitude. His mate was Softstep, and Duskkit is his kit. Like her, he was a rogue who visited and decided to become a Clan cat.

MEDICINE CATS

ALDERFROND
|| Kindness: 10 - Bravery: 5 - Willpower: 7 - Honesty: 5 - Rationality: 3 - Enthusiasm: 7 ||
A flat-muzzled, long-furred pale brown tom with faint darker brown spots, and heterochromatic golden eyes. He is an unabashedly sweet soul, who often bites off more than he can chew for the sake of doing what he views as right. He was a rogue who visited the Clan with one of his best friends, Oakstar, and opted to stay.

DOLLY
|| Kindness: 3 - Bravery: 4 - Willpower: 5 - Honesty: 10 - Rationality: 9 - Enthusiasm: 2 ||
A white, long-furred she-cat with bright blue eyes. A cold and calculating cat with little care for others’ feelings, and whose favors and loyalty are reserved for only the most comfortable of intimates. She is a close friend of Alderfrond’s back from Twolegplace, and begrudgingly agreed to stay and help the Clan during a Whitecough and Greencough pandemic. Although she is part of the Clan, she did not want to change her name.

WARRIORS

FLICKERFLAME
|| Kindness: 1 - Bravery: 9 - Willpower: 10 - Honesty: 9 - Rationality: 6 - Enthusiasm: 2 ||
|| Family Aspiration ||
A mottled bright ginger tom with amber eyes. A stern but dedicated and fiercely loyal cat who would fight to the death for his loved ones. He was a rogue who was convinced by Oakstar and Nightwind to leave Twolegplace and join the Clan.

WASPWING
|| Kindness: 10 - Bravery: 10 - Willpower: 7 - Honesty: 6 - Rationality: 4 - Enthusiasm: 1 ||
|| Knowledge Aspiration ||
A dark brown color point she-cat with golden eyes. She isn’t very good at expressing it, but she has a heart of gold and would do anything to help a cat in need. She was a rogue who was convinced by Oakstar and Nightwind to leave Twolegplace and join the Clan.

QUEENS

SEDGEPOOL
|| SPIRIT CAT ||

KITS

[SOFTNIGHT]
DUSKKIT
|| Kindness: 4 (-2) - Bravery: 3 (-3) - Willpower: 3 (-5) - Honesty: 6 - Rationality: 6 (+4) - Enthusiasm: 2 (-2) ||
|| Family Aspiration ||
A black tabby tom with a pale underbelly and hazel eyes. Meek and withdrawn, as well as a touch pessimistic. His parents are Nightwind and Softstep. The death of his mother greatly affected the way his father parented him, which is why his outlook on life is so gloomy for his age. However, Alderfrond serves as a positive father figure in his life, keeping him from the brink of becoming someone bitter and harsh altogether.

[SEDGEPOOL]
PONDKIT
|| Kindness: 10 - Bravery: 8 - Willpower: 8 - Honesty: 10 - Rationality: 3 - Enthusiasm: 4 ||
A blue-grey tom with heterochromatic blue and green eyes. He is often reckless and impulsive, and will stand his ground against any threat, no matter how big. His mother is Sedgepool, and he was fathered by a visiting rogue.

[SEDGEPOOL]
NETTLEKIT
|| Kindness: 6 - Bravery: 1 - Willpower: 5 - Honesty: 9 - Rationality: 10 - Enthusiasm: 7 ||
A flat-muzzled brown she-kit with bright blue eyes, a white muzzle, and dark grey markings. She is incredibly anxious and not a very good fighter, but very intelligent and passionate when she puts her mind to something. Her mother is Sedgepool, and she was fathered by a visiting rogue.

[SEDGEPOOL]
BRIARKIT
|| Kindness: 6 - Bravery: 5 - Willpower: 5 - Honesty: 9 - Rationality: 7 - Enthusiasm: 9 ||
A brown tabby tom with a dark muzzle and white-tipped ears, as well as heterochromatic blue and green eyes. He is quite hyperactive, and often feels the need to occupy his mind and attention with something. His mother is Sedgepool, and he was fathered by a visiting rogue.

RELATED OUTSIDERS

SUNRISE

MERCY
|| Strict, Indecisive, Honest ||
|| Family Aspiration ||
A russian blue tom with a short muzzle and heterochromatic blue and green eyes. A rogue visitor who decided not to join the Clan. He is the father of Sedgepool’s kits.

DECEASED

|| Fatally wounded by fox on hunting patrol ||
SOFTSTEP
A dark grey tabby she-cat with hazel eyes and droopy ears. Her mate was Nightwind, and Duskkit was her kit. She was a rogue who had visited and decided to become part of the Clan. She pulled her weight, though she didn’t have passion for the Clan lifestyle so much as she was glad to take the opportunity for free food and protection.

~~~~~~

Test Subject
#639 Old 9th Jan 2022 at 8:29 PM
i havent logged in for so long but im genuinely so positively surprised this thread is still alive lmao!!! i might do another one this challenge is so fun
Test Subject
#640 Old 20th Jan 2022 at 2:50 AM
Soooo.... I sort of have an update in the works right now. My sims game is not happy with me right now and is making it a little difficult to get the photos I need. It has even crashed a couple times which has never happened to me before. I'm also about to get even more busy then usual so the next update may not come out for a while.
Page 26 of 26